Pretty fun. The fire effects don't show up in Safari on macOS, though, which can lead to you "mysteriously" losing life while standing in an inferno you can't see. Works in Chrome for macOS, though.
Crush Burn Sacrifice (Ludum Dare 43)
Hi, it’s our 14th ludum Dare entry, and this time with game -
Your goal is to destroy 100% of the city.
Health depleting over time, but killing people restore some!
- Unfortunately, this time only half of our team was able to participate in the competition. First two days we spent searching for an artist, we arranged a collaboration with 08-n7r6.79.84 And the full work began on the third day in the morning, and ended at 6 am.
- As a result, we made a very simple game about a robot that destroys a city, sacrificing its inhabitants. In fact, we did not have time to make the ending in the game, but you can destroy buildings and enemies, and enjoy the music and chaos :D
- We want to finish the game in the coming days, adding something cool that we did not have time for post-ludum version.
- We hope you enjoy the game.
- left - slash
- right - shield
- up - jump
- down - kick
- space - super-beam
- G - toggle glich effect
We are add Post Ludum version of the game!
- New graphics
- New dangers
- New effects
- New music
- added INTRO and OUTRO (for clearing the plot)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Original LD43 release 3 MB
LD43_CrashBurnSacrifice_postLD.zip 3 MB